Olivieri’s Sundried Tomato Pesto Sauce combines fresh basil pesto with tangy sundried tomatoes for a rich and unique flavour. It may be used in a variety of ways, including mixing with pasta, serving as a dip sauce, garnishing foods, using as a salad dressing, adding extra topping to pizza, or marinating meat. This sauce is a great way to enhance your dishes with a unique twist. It brings a nicely balanced blend of herbs and tang from sundried tomatoes to any Mediterranean-style chicken pizza or salad with colourful veggies. Make popular recipes with pesto distinct from that of competitors by applying this sundried rendition of the classic Italian sauce.
- A sauce that’s original in both taste and appearance.
- Use in a variety of dishes
- Just thaw, heat, and use
- No time or labour required to prepare
- Frozen, giving it a long shelf life in the freezer
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- No artificial colouring or dyes
- No preservatives or MSG added
Pasta: Make beautifully presented pastas dishes when you pair with pastas like our 3 Formaggi Rainbow Tortellini
Appetizers:Spread pesto on crostini and top with cheese, tomatoes, or other ingredients for an appetizer
Salads: Stir pesto into a vinaigrette for a flavourful salad dressing.
Pizza: For an herbaceous pizza sauce, swap out tomato sauce for pesto. Simply spread pesto over pizza dough before adding toppings for a new pizza flavour.
Marinades: Marinade meats and seafood to boost the flavour before cooking
- 6 x 454 g bags
- 7 1/2 servings per bag, 45 servings per case
- 1 year
- Once thawed, refrigerated for up to 20 days in an unopened package.
- Once thawed and opened, 5 days.
Made in Canada
Local to British Columbia