Olivieri Lasagna Sheets offer a convenient and efficient solution for preparing delicious homemade lasagna dishes in your establishment. A simple kitchen solution for consistent fresh pasta creations, these sheets have been precooked, allowing for immediate use upon opening the package. They can be easily incorporated into your menu with cheeses, meats, vegetables, and a variety of our sauces.
Pre-Cooked Lasagna Sheets are an ideal option for any traditional Italian Lasagna and flat pasta creations.
- Fresh pasta sheets ready to use once thawed
- Easily keep your dishes consistent
- Can be cut into different shapes for a variety of creative uses
- Quick preparation time.
- Use with any Olivieri® sauce.
- Can create versatile and customizable dishes
- Use only what you need
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- No artificial colouring or dyes
- No preservatives or MSG added
Lasagna Rolls: Get creative with your Italian menu with lasagna rolls! Simple spread ricotta, mozzarella, salt and pepper evenly onto each lasagna sheet, roll them up, and bake for 20 minutes with Roman Meat Sauce or Gourmet Tomato Sauce.
Vegetarian Lasagna: can be used to make a delicious vegetarian menu option. Try incorporating vegetables like zucchini and mushrooms for more flavour.
Lasagna Soup: The lasagna sheets can be cut into small pieces and used in a soup broth with a selection of vegetables and meat.
Classic Lasagna Tips
Sauce: To keep your meal moist and enhance the taste, add a generous amount of one of our tomato sauces, Supreme Basil Pesto, or Basil Pesto with Almonds between layers.
Cheese: Grate cheese on top of the lasagna for a thick and creamy covering. Guests will get that irresistible gooey cheese as they cut into their lasagna.
Bake: Bake the lasagna until it is heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 44 x 136g
- 44 Lasagna sheets per case (2 Lasagna sheets 9″x11″ will fit a standard restaurant baking tray)
- 15 MONTHS
- Shelf life once thawed: 3-4 days
Made in Canada
Local to Ontario